Scheduling Your Spa Day
To book your special spa day, call 833-VLA-VITA (833.852.8482), or from your Vintners Resort guest room, simply select the Spa button to direct dial. We look forward to serving you soon.
The health, safety and well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority. We are following all recommended state and local guidelines to offer our guests a safe and welcoming environment. Please note our treatments and facilities have been modified so you may enjoy the spa in the safest and most comfortable way possible.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask at all times during their visit. This includes all indoor facilities, locker rooms and treatments rooms.
- Upon arrival we will conduct a temperature screening and verbal wellness consultation.
- Locker rooms and relaxation areas may be reserved by appointment only, limiting the number of guests in each space to maintain proper social distancing requirements.
- All steam rooms will be closed until further notice.
- If you are interested in enjoying the indoor coed Caldarium or the outdoor swimming pool (18+), these will be available prior to your service by appointment only.
- All treatments will conclude on time, so please be sure to arrive at your scheduled start time.
- Guests must be 18+ years of age.
- Pets, speaker devices, smoking and outside food and beverage are not permitted in the Spa.
- We respectfully request that the Spa remain a sanctuary of relaxation, and that all cellular phones, computers and/or other electronic devices either remain in your locker or muted while in the Spa.
- We suggest that all hotel guests arrive to the Spa dressed in their robe and slippers to provide you with more time to relax and enjoy your special spa day.
- Luxurious Vi La Vita Robes are provided as well as sandals and a personal locker, sanitized and sealed.
- One-time use undergarments are available upon request and may be worn during your treatment.
- Bathing suits are required in all coed Spa areas.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- Please honor our 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Cancellations made with less than 24-hour notice will be charged 50% of the service price.
- No-shows and cancellations with less than 4 hours’ notice will be charged 100%.
- Group cancellation policies also apply.
- Unattended and/or missed appointment will be charged 100% of their value.
- Credit card guarantee will be required.
Service Charge & Gratuities
- For your convenience, a 22% service charge will be added to your Spa services.
- Treatment Prices are subject to change and all services are based upon availability.
- Gratuities for outstanding service may be added at guest discretion.
- We are requiring all reservations to complete a Guest Intake form prior to your arrival. This will be emailed to you at the time of booking and must be completed electronically before you arrive for your treatment.
- If you are experiencing any COVID related symptoms, including fever or cough, please phone the Spa to reschedule your appointment at your earliest convenience.
- Please inform us of any health conditions at the time of booking (e.g., pregnancy, injuries, allergies, high blood pressure, heart conditions, etc.)
- Recreational medications before, during or directly after spa treatments are not recommended.
Food & Beverage
Hot tea and small plate snacks are available in the Spa lounge with our compliments by request only.
Please inquire with our Spa Concierge to design a special day for your group event or Spa buyout. Our team of professionals would be delighted to assist with creating customize spa gifts or food menu to enhance your Spa experience.
Take a bit of wine country living home with you from Vi La Vita’s retail boutique. You will find today’s highest quality Spa products, mementos, candles, aromatherapy oils, cosmetics and more.
Give yourself and others the gift of Vi La Vita – “Live Life” to its fullest. Gift Cards are available and may be purchased by phone, at the Spa Reception Desk, from Vintners Resort Front Desk or from our website. What a perfect way to say thank you or to celebrate any special occasion.