Scheduling Your Spa Day
To book your special spa day, call 833-VLA-VITA (833-852-8482), or from your Vintners Resort guest room, simply select the Spa button to direct dial. We look forward to serving you soon.
- We suggest that all guests arrive 30 minutes prior to their treatment reservation.
- Arriving early provides our guests with the opportunity to relax and enjoy the coed Caldarium, outdoor 18 and over swimming pool and his and hers steam saunas prior to their service.
- All treatments will conclude on time, so please be sure to arrive at your scheduled start time.
- Guests must be 18 years of age.
- Pets, speaker devices, smoking and outside food and beverage are not allowed in the spa.
- We respectfully request that the Spa remain a sanctuary of relaxation, and that all cellular phones, computers and/or other electronic devices either remain in your locker or muted, while in the Spa.
- We suggest that all hotel guests arrive to the Spa dressed in their robe and slippers to provide you with more time to relax and enjoy your special spa day.
- Luxurious Vi La Vita Robes are provided as well as sandals and a personal locker.
- One-time use undergarments are available upon request and may be worn during your treatment.
- Bathing suits are required in all coed Spa areas.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
- Please honor our 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Cancellations made with less than 24-hour notice will be charged 50% of the service price.
- No-shows and cancellations with less than 4 hours’ notice will be charged 100%.
- Group cancellation policies also apply.
- Unattended and/or missed appointment will be charged 100% of their value.
- Credit card guarantee will be required.
Service Charge & Gratuities
- For your convenience, a 22% service charge will be added to your Spa services.
- Treatment Prices are subject to change and all services are based upon availability.
- Gratuities for outstanding service may be added at guest discretion.
- A brief questionnaire will be provided to you prior to your spa services. At this time please inform us of any health conditions at the time of booking (e.g., pregnancy, injuries, allergies, high blood pressure, heart conditions, etc.)
- Recreational medications before, during or directly after spa treatments are not recommended.
Food & Beverage
Hot tea and small plate snacks are available in the spa lounge with our compliments. Or, if relaxing is making you hungry, choose items from a special spa menu designed by John Ash & Co. Restaurant. Local wines and signature cocktails are also available.
Please inquire with our Spa Concierge to design a special day for your group event. Our team of professionals would be delighted to assist with creating customize spa gifts or food menu to enhance your spa experience.
Take a bit of wine country living home with you from Vi La Vita’s retail area. You’ll find today’s highest quality spa products, mementos, candles, aromatherapy oils, cosmetics and more.
Give yourself and others the gift of Vi La Vita – “Live Life” to its fullest. Gift Cards are available and may be purchased by phone, at the Spa Reception Desk or from Vintners Resort Front Desk. What a perfect way to say thank you or to celebrate any special occasion.