Celebrate Lavender Lovers
Searching for a serene, peaceful get away? Lull yourself to sleep surrounded by the aromatic lavender that is in bloom throughout our property. We’ll pick a small bouquet and let it fill your room before you arrive! This one-night package (except for Saturdays, when 2 nights are required), will infuse your Sonoma County getaway with relaxed fun.
- 1-night stay in the room of your choice
- Access to our trail that winds through 92-acres of vineyards on our property. A great way to our lavender and vineyards up close, and take photographs!
- Two 50-minute Signature Massages with a Lavender Foot Massage add-on at Vi La Vita Spa
- Dining credit of $75 to be used at any of our three restaurants on property:
- John Ash & Co– fine dining in our farm-to-table restaurant- reservations recommended
- The Front Froom– our vibrant bar & lounge
- River Vine– breakfast for hotel guests only- reservations recommended
Suggested Sonoma County Lavender stops:
Tasting at Matanzas Creek Winery
This premiere Sonoma County winery is surrounded by beautiful vineyards and lavender fields, and they make delicious wines. Contact them to reserve a wine tasting, or a picnic with a tour of their lavender fields. They also have a great lavender market.
Reserve a lavender tour or a picnic spot at Monte Bellaria di California
This beautiful farm in West Sonoma County specializes in estate-grown lavender, bees, and olive oil. You can reserve a lavender tour at this farm and see their barn, distillation equipment, beehives and lavender fields. They sell the lavender products they make. You may also book a picnic table and bring lunch, wine, and take in the unrivaled scenery.