Surround yourself with the aromatic lavender that is in bloom throughout our property and you’ll feel stress melt away. We’ll pick a small bouquet and let the relaxing aroma fill your room before you arrive, and we have a few more treats included in this one-night package (except for weekends, when 2 nights are required), that will infuse your Sonoma County getaway with relaxed fun.
- 1-night stay in the room of your choice (except for weekends, when 2 nights are required)
- A unique Lavender Welcome Box filled with premium, hand crafted bath and body products from our friends at Monte Bellaria.
- Access to our trail that winds through 92-acres of vineyards on our property. A great way to experience our lavender and vineyards up close, and take photographs!
- Two 50-minute Vintners Resort Signature Massages at Vi La Vita Spa
- Dining credit of $75 to be used at any of our three restaurants on property:
- John Ash & Co– Open Wednesday-Sunday, fine dining in our farm-to-table restaurant- reservations recommended
- The Front Room– Open Wednesday – Sunday, our vibrant bar & lounge
- River Vine– open daily serving breakfast, brunch, and lunch
Spa appointments and dinner reservations at John Ash & Co. MUST be booked prior to arrival to Vintners Resort. Preferred appointment times may not be available upon arrival.
Book your spa appointments here, or call 833-852-8482
Book your reservation at John Ash & Co. here, or call 707-527-7687
Book your breakfast reservation for River Vine here, or call 707-575-7350
Package price does not include occupancy taxes and resort fees. Packages are non-commissionable to Travel Agents.
Suggested Sonoma County Lavender stops:
Reserve a lavender tour or a picnic spot at Monte Bellaria di California
This beautiful farm in West Sonoma County specializes in estate-grown lavender, bees, and olive oil. You can reserve a lavender tour at this farm and see their barn, distillation equipment, beehives and lavender fields. They sell the lavender products they make. You may also book a picnic table and bring lunch, wine, and take in the unrivaled scenery.
Tasting at Matanzas Creek Winery
This premiere Sonoma County winery is surrounded by beautiful vineyards and lavender fields, and they make delicious wines. Contact them to reserve a wine tasting, or a picnic with a tour of their lavender fields. They also have a great lavender market.